- Trough in AISI 304/316 stainless steel, depending on requirements
- Shaftless spirals in high tensile carbon steel or AISI 304/316 stainless steel, depending on requirements
- Liner in high molecular density polyethylene or stainless steel bars
- Screw outside diameter up to 500 mm
- Flow rate up to 60 m³/h
- Length up to 20 m
- A complete range of accessories (tanks, discharge ports, supports, etc.) makes it possible to customize the machine for any type of installation.
- Municipal treatment plants for conveying screenings, dewatered sludges, and flotates
- Industrial wastewater treatment plants
- Paper industry
- Chemicals industry
- Food industry
- Cannery industry
- Other industries requiring screw conveyor applications
- No intermediate hangers or end bearings
- Maximum height up to 20 m
- No mechanical components in contact with the transported product
- Reduced rotation speed
- No risk of jamming and/or clogging, even when handling fibrous products
Description and operation
The Definitive Ecology screw conveyor with heavy gauge shaftless spiral is coupled directly to the drive motor and has no intermediate hangers or end bearings.
The technology developed by Definitive Ecology makes it possible to produce high strength carbon steel screws of diameters up to 500 mm and heights of up to 20 metres.
The screw rotates on a special high molecular density polyethylene liner with very high abrasion resistance. The liner is also available in a dual-colour version to provide visual evidence of the level of wear.
Alternatively, stainless steel bars are used when transporting highly abrasive products such as grit.
The liner ensures long life and is easily replaced.
- STS/V = shaftless screw conveyor for vertical installation