- PTFE membrane filter
- Timer controllable compressed air filter unloading
- Programmable pause/work time loading cycle
- Level indicator depending on the version
- Work input from external contact
- Butterfly valve (CTP), butterfly valve (CTF) discharge type
- Body material AISI 304 (AISI 316L on request)
- Seals material NBR (food grade NBR on request)
- Maximum flow rate 250 l/h for CMP conveying systems
- Maximum flow rate 2,000 l/h for CTP conveying systems
- Maximum flow rate 2,500 l/h for CTF conveying systems
- Suction pump unit sized in accordance with the characteristics of the plant
- Municipal and industrial water treatment plants
- All sectors requiring transfer of a product from a point of storage to a point of use within a distance of 50 m
- No contact with the product
- Environmental hygiene
Description and operation
Definitive Ecology CMP series single-phase conveying systems are used to receive, by pneumatic means (suction), fluid powder material with specific gravity of less than 0.8 kg/ dm3. Use of conveying systems is restricted to applications with flow rates of less than 200 kg/h and transport distance of less than 15 metres.
CTP series three-phase conveying systems are used for pneumatic reception (suction) of extremely fluid granular materials with specific gravity of at least 0.5 up to 1.2kg/dm3. The conveying systems can function in stand-alone mode, connected to a suction unit, or in groups composed of several conveying systems centrally connected to the same suction unit; in this case the units operate alternately or in accordance with scheduling logic.
Also “CTF” series three-phase conveying systems are used to receive powder materials pneumatically (suction). The conveying systems can function in stand-alone mode, connected to a suction unit, or in groups composed of several conveying systems centrally connected to the same suction unit; in this case the units operate alternately or in accordance with scheduling logic.
- CMP = range of single-phase conveying systems for low flow rates
- CTP = range of three-phase conveying systems for granular materials
- CTF = range of three-phase conveying systems for powder materials